The three R’s of a successful dental practice
In this series of FREE seminars for dentists and/or practice managers, held at various locations throughout the UK during June, discover how to Reach out and attract new patients, Retain their custom and keep them Returning again and again – The three R’s of a successful dental practice: Reach, Retain and Return.
You’re guaranteed to take away plenty of fresh ideas to help improve your practice’s performance.
Food and drink are provided, please visit the registration page to obtain parking details at each venue.
Each seminar starts at 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Watford (5th June), Southampton (6th June), Leeds (12th June), Birmingham (13th June)
Places are limited at each location (max tickets per registration = 3). Please register ASAP to avoid disappointment.
This event will provide you with 1.5 hours of verifiable CPD. Learning outcomes outlined below:
Reach – How to connect with patients in a changing digital landscape. Increase new patient numbers with a proven 5 point digital marketing plan.
(Presented by FooCo Video & Marketing)
- What makes a new patient choose one practice over another
- How to identify and reach new patients in your online catchment area
- What over 750 smart dentists are doing to keep ahead of their competitors
Retain – The 4 pillars of practice growth. Through each, learn how to…
(Presented by Practice Visions)
- Optimise the interactions that turn enquirers into loyal patients that will actively recommend you to family and friends
- Increase treatment numbers without the ‘hard sell’
- Create a practice environment that optimises team performance and exceeds patient needs
Return – Why your practice can’t afford to NOT have a patient membership plan
(Presented by Patient Plan Direct)
- The key to creating a compelling membership plan proposition in any type of practice
- The simple fundamentals of a successful membership plan
- How and why one practice dropped over 40,000 UDA’s and kept patients returning on a private basis
- 6.30-8.30pm – Watford (5th June)
- Southampton (6th June)
- Leeds (12th June)
- Birmingham (13th June)
For online registrations, click hereBack