WHAT IS SEO FOR DENTAL WEBSITES?
SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of getting traffic from the “free” or “organic” listings on search engines like Google. Dental websites and dental videos are ranked according to what search considers are most relevant and useful to users. High rankings mean increased visibility, more visitors, and greater trust in your dental website. And in turn, these factors (among others) translate into even better search engine rankings.
WHY INVEST IN DENTAL SEO?
- Dental SEO services will make your dental website more visible. More visibility means more visitors and more dental patient conversions to sales or enquiries.
- It’s like having a virtual salesman 24/7, always pushing your digital marketing and your dental services & treatments to potential new dental patients.
- A dental practice website having a high ranking means more people see the name of your dental or orthodontic practice and become familiar with you and the dental treatments you offer. Even if a new patient doesn’t make an enquiry the first time they see your website you will have increased your brand awareness making it more likely you receive new patient enquiries in the future.
- SEO for dentists and dental practices brings more paying patients and customers to your door step. The increase in dental patients that search engine optimisation brings is a result of patients specifically looking for your dental services as they have entered your website’s keywords/phrases into search engines.
- There’s a higher level of trust in your dental brand when a visitor finds you through organic search on Google. More trust means less anxiety and a bigger chance that dental patient will contact you to book their next dental appointment.
- Keeping ahead of your dental competition in Google’s organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your dental practice in your marketplace.
- Please contact us on 0207 504 7062 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our Affordable Dental SEO Services. We provide obligation-free quotes.
DENTAL SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANCY
Dental Search engine consultancy and Dental website SEO audit.
Whether you have just had a new website built or looking to redesign or just improve your dental marketing strategy, our Dental SEO consultancy service will provide you with a useful analysis and suggestions which will only help promote your dental practice online.
Our search engine consultancy is a service we offer to all of our clients, ensuring they get maximum search engine coverage, and those all important dental patient conversion rates.
The FooCo team offer a unique blend of technical excellence and dental web marketing expertise designed to improve Google ranking for dental websites. We understand that your dental website needs to be built along the latest Google guidelines while simultaneously promoting your unique dental brand in your local area.
OUR DENTAL SEO OBJECTIVES:
- Higher keyword rankings
- Increase traffic
- Increase Revenue / ROI
DENTAL SEO AUDIT SERVICES
Before you look to invest in Dental SEO, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the most out of your dental website. And that means creating a solid foundation from the very start, one that you’ll continue to benefit from week-in, week-out.
A Dental Search Engine Optimization audit from FooCo will ensure you build a solid foundation for future dental web marketing efforts, maximise your return on investment and improve your natural search engine rankings. A Dental SEO audit can be done after a redesign, in preparation of a new website or as a general dental website health check. Every Dental SEO audit we prepare is customised to fit your requirements, resources and timeline.
Looking to improve your dental website’s SEO or implement new dental web marketing techniques, get a Dental SEO audit from FooCo. Please phone 0207 504 7062 today or send an email email@example.com enquiry and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
WHAT IS PAY PER CLICK (PPC) ADVERTISING
Pay Per Click advertising (aka Adwords, Google Ads) offers advertisers the most cost effective form of dental online marketing. Since you only pay when your ad is clicked, your marketing costs are directly related to interaction with your advertisements.
Complete control of your costs through the ability to set the maximum you are prepared to pay for each click, and your overall cost is managed by setting a daily budget.
FooCo’s PPC service includes: dental keyword research, dental competitor analysis, ad design and creation, evaluation of performance in real-time, result tracking and reporting so you get your budget to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.