What is SEO?
SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of getting traffic from the “free” or “organic” listings on search engines like Google. Websites and videos are ranked according to what search considers are most relevant and useful to users. High rankings mean increased visibility, more visitors, and greater trust in your site. And in turn, these factors (among others) translate into even better search engine rankings.
Why invest in SEO?
- SEO will make your website more visable. More visiblility means more visitors and hopefully more conversions to sales or enquiries.
- It’s like having a virtual salesman 24/7, always pushing your products/ services to potential clients.
- A website having a high ranking means more people see the name of the company and become familiar with the company and its products and, even if they haven’t made a purchase or enquiry, this is great for brand awareness.
- SEO brings paying patients and customers to your door step. The customers that SEO bring you are looking for your services as they have entered your websites keywords/phrases into search engines.
- There is a higher level of brand trust when a visitor finds you organically on Google. They are more likely contact you, as a result.
- Keep ahead of your competition in the organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your company in your marketplace.
- Please contact us on 0207 084 6286 or email us to find out more on our Affordable SEO Services. We provide obligation-free quotes.
Search engine consultancy and website SEO audit
Whether you have just had a new website built or looking to redesign or just improve your marketing techniques, our SEO consultancy service will provide you with a useful analysis and suggestions which will only help promote your business online.
Our search engine consultancy is a service we offer to all of our clients, ensuring they get maximum search engine coverage, and those all important conversion rates.
The FooCo Design team offer a unique blend of technical excellence and web marketing expertise. We understand that your website needs to be built in a certain way, so we’re happy to work round any technical or branding issues you may have.
Our SEO objectives:
- Higher keyword rankings.
- Increase traffic.
- Increase Revenue / ROI.
SEO Audit Services
Before you look to invest lots of money into SEO, you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your website. And that means creating a solid foundation from the very start, one that you’ll continue to benefit from.
A Search Engine Optimization audit from FooCo will ensure that you build a solid foundation for future web marketing efforts, maximise your return on investment and improve your natural search engine rankings. An SEO audit can be done after a redesign, in preparation of a new website or as a general website health check. Every SEO audit we prepare is customised to fit your requirements, resources and timeline.
Looking to improve your website’s SEO or implement new web marketing techniques. Get an SEO audit from us. Please phone 0207 084 6286 today or send an email enquiry and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
Pay Per Click advertising, or Adwords, offers advertisers the most cost effective form of online marketing. Since you only pay when your ad is clicked, your marketing costs are directly related to interaction with your advertisements.
Complete control of your costs through the ability to set the maximum you are prepared to pay for each click, and your overall cost is managed by setting a daily budget.
FooCo’s PPC service includes: keyword research, competitor analysis, ad design and creation, evaluation of performance in real-time, result tracking and reporting so you get your budget to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.