We provide a full end-to-end video production service, including advice on hosting your video, making it a part of your marketing strategy and implementing it across multiple channels, ensuring people see it which means a great return on investment.
Obligation-free and at a time and place that suits you. This is where we focus on your objectives as a business; what you do, how you work, what works well and what areas need to be improved.
At this stage we’ll also provide a detailed report on how your website is currently performing in terms of Google ranking and the scale of the online market for your services in your area. We’ll also provide a competitor analysis. Finally, we’ll outline our services, show case-studies and discuss prices and payment plans.
Experience, know-how & attention to detail are three key attributes we bring to every project. We’re not talking Hollywood budgets here so once filming starts you don’t get a second chance to get things right. For this reason we have an extremely structured pre-production process.
- Each project is bespoke and unique to every client and creativity and imagination will always flourish but it’s vital all the elements of a shoot are prepared, in advance.
- We pride ourselves in producing fantastic looking, relaxed, informative videos and this comes from a pre-production process that leaves nothing to chance.
- Our service includes concept work, full written brief, shoot schedule, scripting where required, interviewee questions in advance, location work, film release forms and casting where required.
Most projects include a Director of Photography (DoP), Producer & Editor. We film seven-days-a-week and our crews are all highly experienced and adept at working with non-actors or people with little or no media experience. All that experience means they know how to get the best out of the interviewees. Our crews come prepared and fully briefed based on the thorough pre-production work we carry out before the shoot.
Filming is not something most clients do everyday so we make the most of it – make it fun, make people laugh and smile. We know that a relaxed happy set means a better end product!
When all the footage is in the can work starts in the editing suite.
All clients receive a first-cut for proofing and we make changes until you are completely satisfied. Once the videos are approved and signed off we will liaise with your web developer to get the final files uploaded onto YouTube and your website.
- Then the marketing of the video begins, see Video Marketing for more information.This service is included free of charge.
- Once the project is completed it doesn’t always end there for many of our clients. For example a year or more down the line if you’d like to update your videos we can easily make edit changes, such as adding images, replacing text, editing staff in or out… and supply refreshed or even new video files for years to come.
- And more and more clients are asking us to create a reception area video from the footage we gathered on their filming day